Peptides Ghrp-6 5mg/Vial for Bodybuilding
|1-99 100-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $8 US $6 US $3|
|Purchase Qty. (vial)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 87616-84-0
- Customized: Customized
- Suitable for: Adult
- Purity: >97%
- Application: Bodybuilding
- Storage: Cool Dry Place
- Appearance: Frozen Powder
- Transport Package: Plastic, Tube, Box, Icebag
- Origin: China
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: GMP, HSE, ISO 9001, USP, BP
- State: Powder
- Name: Ghrp-6
- CAS: 87616-84-0
- Brand: Filter
- Trademark: Filter
- Specification: 10iu/vial
- HS Code: 3001200020
Pharmaceutical Intermediate Peptide Ghrp-6 5mg/Vial CAS 87616-84-0
Molecular weight: 873.01
Molar Mass: 873.014
Appearance: White lyophilized powder
Related substance: Total Impurities (%) ≤ 2.0%
Acetate content: ≤ 15.0%
Bacterial Endotoxins: ≤5 IU/mg
Source: Chemical Synthesis
Reconstitution: To follow best practice guidelines for reconstituting GHRP-6, reconstitute in sterile, bacteriostatic, distilled water, with light sonication if necessary.
Storage of GHRP-6: Lyophilized GHRP-6 although stable at room temperature for 3 weeks, should be stored desiccated below -20°C.Upon reconstitution GHRP-6 should be stored at 2-8°C between 2-7 days and for future use below -20°C.For long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA). Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
Shelf life: One year from dispatch.
What is GHRP-6 and used for ?
GHRP-6, also known as Releasing Hexapeptide, is a peptide hormone of the hormone class. As is with all related peptides, GHRP-6 is widely used to increase the amount of natural GH production in the body. And the increases in GH can be beneficial to anabolism, fat loss, recovery and general well being as well as serve possible anti-aging purposes.
GHRP-6 will show far greater benefits when used as part of a long-term anti-aging plan (Hormone Replacement Therapy) or in conjunction with other medications used to enhance performance.
GHRP-6 is known for being a big appetite stimulator, but it is not the strongest GH releasing peptide in the GHRP family. There are other members of the GHRP family we should briefly look at. This list is in order from strongest to weakest.
1. Hexarelin - The strongest in the family known to give the biggest pulse of all. Will create prolactin and cortisol side effects. Desensitization will happen regardless of the dose.
2. GHRP-2 - Second in the category, however, desensitization is unclear if used beyond saturation dose.
3. GHRP-6 - Third in the lineup for potency, and when shots are broken up, desensitization does not occur. Slightly creates prolactin and cortisol issues.
4. Ipamorelin - This mildest in the bunch, does not create prolactin or cortisol and at very large doses was shown to give a large release of GH without desensitization.
Our Lab :